1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

The site wont accept my password

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Discussion' started by Unregistered, Jan 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered

Unregistered Lurker

This abt the 10th time it has happen today, i got in once but not again, have i been booted from the site or something?

Its just that the site remembers my password but why not today?

Hails

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Lurker

Ok no response from any staff so i gather my account has been disabled, seeya all

If its the case please do email me telling me what i have done wrong!

Thank you

Hails.

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

not sure what's going on Hails I just woke up..I'm looking into now

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Email sent with new pass :confused:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2008
  5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

No one other then myself,PA,and Bass can disabled an account and none of us would ever do that to anyone let alone you..:rolleyes:

6. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Finally in thank you Surf

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, i got left a message on another site that i also Admin well i dont admin it its not my site but i am an Admin on it as i bought him the Domain n got the site up for him, but anther member from this site said to enjoy your stay today n yesterday they were both new post saying enjoy your stay, i have no idea what they ment by that but if they can pm me about it please do

He did fix the portal up for us and i appreciate that big time, then the other Admin took him out from being Admin and, i dunno can you pm me please

Not you surf but someone that posted today n yesterday saying to enjoy your stay

I am confused, dont mind me, but to that member can you please pm me

If you dont want me here easy done i wont come here, the other site is not my site, i will take the wrap for it like i do to everything else, i will still advertise your site i aint got a problem with that, but if you have a problem with me, then fine please do pm me abt it i will readit n go.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2008
  8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

:118:

9. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

upon reading the control panel log, nobody has touched your account. :)

10. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Except this a.m. when I changed her password.

11. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

Yes, i meant before that :afro:

12. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Im not accusing anyone of touching my account, i just found it weird with the post on the other site then after those post i go to log in here and cannot log in at all on this site, so i know he was talking to me abt being a member on this site, by saying "enjoy Your Stay" 2 days in a row it was posted today i could not log in whats so ever once n once only, im not mentioning names, as i class them as a great friend for what they have done for me

All i am saying is that i found it quite strange after him posting that 2 days in a row then i go to log in here n cant log in at all when this site remembers my password

Nevermind

13. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Case Closed! :D

14. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Yea it is, thanks.

Please delete my account or bann it.

15. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

eh? I'm so confused

16. smilemani