1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

didnt your mom teach you not to steal?

Discussion in 'Videos On The Web' started by Anepitaph, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Anepitaph

Anepitaph Mr. Mojo Risin

2. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Hmmm couldent see if he stole anything... and if he had... uh... assult... Shop owner sould have let the cops handle it...

Potential lawsuit.... assult charges.. over somthing that costs probably a dollar... not worth the pain of hurting your knees on a guys head... doctors are expensive....

But good video though...

3. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

I agree, wasn't necessary. They might as well close up that little shit shack, or hand it over to the thief, cuz he's going to sue the balls off of them.

Simple phone call to the cops, everything's taken care of. Kid had to play UFC. I love how some people think they can justify jumping up 3 feet in the air repeatedly and landing on a guy's head as punishment for stealing a beef jerky. What a fucking punk.

Be different if the guy threw the first punch, but he didn't.

Ca Ching.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008
  4. Afronaught

Afronaught ♫ Official Princess ♫

Thats what I'm thinking too