1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

Democratic Debate

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by SurfSarge, Feb 1, 2008.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Did anyone else watch it last night and what did you think? My perspective has totally changed..I liked what they had to say even though I'm a registered Republican..

2. m@rk

m@rk B.T.O.

I know ... it's a scary thought .... BUT ... I have to admit they are sounding MUCH better .. and much more for change the McCain or Romney could ever produce.

I have a feeling I'm goona do what's right and vote on issues and change and NOT on what political party.

Voting purely on what pol party one has allegiance with despite the issues would be complete ignorance!

It's time for Americans to finally make decisions based on common sense and logical thinking and not out of bias.

Too bad Edwards is out ... he held much more hope than the rest of the Dems!! The only guy out there campaigning that was truly and sincerely for the working middle class who are the ones getting screwed the most in this country.

The rich are getting richer, the uneducated and lazy useless people are now getting more rights and benefits than anyone, and the middle class is disappearing right before our eyes.

Oh boy do I have a feeling this thread is gonna LIGHT up!! LOL :p

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

It's sad that the middle class has to suffer seems like we are the only one working and paying everyone else bills and struggling to get ahead ..I'm downright sick of it! :mad: It's not fair...They made a great point last night...It's been 20+ years of Bush's and Clintons in the White House..Time for a change?