1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

New Jerseyyyyyyyyy!

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Private_Ale, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

asdf likes this.
  2. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

3. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

Wow man! lmao The harder they try, the gayer they appear.

Those poor girls, is that all they have to choose from there? Decisions, decisions...go to prom with a douchebag fag, or go alone.

Dumb broads, wrong decision.

4. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

Surely those really dark tans are photoshopped...

That is comical.

5. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Man, if you have ever been to the shore, you would know they are real. Having grown up there, I can tell you that first hand. I am sure Skipper, Sarge, PA and M@rk can all back me up on this. If it aint that brush-on shit, they are for sure hitting the tanning salons. If they still made them, I am sure all those tool bags would be driving Iroc's.

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  7. Th3Skipper

Th3Skipper Well-Known Member

Don't you know pump it up! mmst mmst mmst! (that was the bass in da club)

I hate Guido's, meat heads, Bennys etc.

8. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

9. Private_Ale

Private_Ale King Neckbeard

HAHA!!
    right on asdf! :D:D:D

10. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I may have with a fuck load of snow and shitty weather. I also have to deal with higher gas prices and very strict gun control. But I DON'T have to deal with those fuckheads.

And for that I say:
    :Canada:

11. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Me neither anymore.. it was 73 degrees today and the gas prices rose a bit and then dropped in the past few..I'm happy!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Well-Known Member

I like There's Something About Mary look. Remember the mother in that movie?

13. asdf

asdf Harry Scagnetti

14. Butterz

Butterz Well-Known Member

My wife asked me to kiss her where it's stinky, so I drove her to New Jersey!

buh dum dum (crash)

15. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Your smelling the sweet victory of the Giants. :D

16. m@rk

m@rk B.T.O.

Nn'n'nn na, aint like that dude .... it goes: "oomm tss oomm tss" ... needed more bass to it, your shit was too 'trebly'! ;) LOL!!!

Too funny!! Yeah peeps, I can back Bass, Surf and Skipper up, they are "real" and they are mostly Eyetalian (real italians are upset they are giving a bad name for 'em lol) and are from mostly Bergen and Passaic counties in NJ, and Staten Island and "Strong Island", NY and frequent the clubs of Manhattan and Long Island, north Jersey and the Jersey Shore.

I fortunately ... but UNfortunately ... I happen to live at one of those, Jersey Shore.

Seeing them is no different shock value than seeing a clown. Same reaction - the "what the FUUUUU------?" accompanied by a good laugh.

The one dude in that thread said it best: " they looked like an orange Sonic Headgehog" .... LMAO!!!!!:2funny:

Notice how they pucker their lips all metrosexual-tough-guy style? I've never wanted to punch a total stranger straight clobber right to the jaw like I do to those f'n queerbaits in those photos.

They are fucking up human evolution. :cool:

17. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest What What What

Yea mark, the pucker was fucking me up l LOL. The orangie tans a just as rediculess.

18. Th3Skipper

Th3Skipper Well-Known Member

Hahaha! That was what I was trying to do... Yeah dude you live by the capital of them all. Good old DJ's on the beach

19. Jonny Quest

Jonny Quest What What What

20. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Just thought it applied....

21. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Dude you gotta remember this...Remember we were hangn on the boardwalk and that dude was playn frisbee by himself and would pose
    every time he threw the frisbee up and caught it ..like it was going to impress all the ladies?Lmao Total tool! :2funny:

22. m@rk

m@rk B.T.O.

Oh ... my .... GOD ... Remember that?????? Oh duuuuude, WAY too funny! I remember he would try to throw it so he could catch it while standing next to a group of chicks so they could see it. I will never forget that, fucking HYSTERICAL!! LOL!! :uglystupid2:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2008
  23. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

One of those times you wish you'd had a video camera..How about that other time in Spring Lake..Freezing balls and that clown running up the beach with his surfboard thinkn he's all Slateresque no suit..Paddled straight to the peak and got drilled into the rocks?Classic times!

24. m@rk

m@rk B.T.O.

Yes! Another classic moment! :D

25. smilemani

smilemani Well-Known Member

Hey surfs! Is Jersey really that bad?