1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

well silly, english of course...

Discussion in 'Comedy & Humor' started by travelman, May 16, 2007.

1. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

This story is true. It happened pretty much as I write it here, except it happened in swedish originally.

Many years ago, more than i like to think of, me and a friend were having a beer at the local pub after work.

I see a blond knockout walk in to pub, and faster than Bill Clinton denied having sex with that woman, I was standing next to her chatting ;)

So we enter the alwasy safe "what do you work with" theme, and I was working as a programmer/service tech back then, and she said, the pitch of her voice raising at least to supersonic range, ME TOO!

Noticing in her voice and the way she was standing that i might get lucky, without thinking, I asked "oh what a coincidence, what language do you program in?"

and here i noticed she was a true blond, cause her answer just blew me away:

"...well silly, everybody knows that you program in english of course!"

well, I guess you would have had to be there for it to be fun ;)

2. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий