1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

my neighbors are idiots..

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Laughing Man, May 18, 2007.

1. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

me & the google spider were chatting it up...
    then outta nowhere some idiot goes running down my block screaming at the top of his lungs... not a clue what he was shitting at...

idiots the whole lotta them. :-X

i gotta move :mad:

2. Clouds In The Sky

Clouds In The Sky Well-Known Member

I hear ya, this was a regular occurence at the dorms.

Here's a real life example:

Me= 7AM just fell asleep, didn't get any sleep before then because I needed to finish an essay, me=no more patience.

Dude= &AM, Just got up, in an annoying mood (as usual), singing "Turn Around" at the top of his lungs in the hall just in front of my dorm room.

Thank God I was seriously tired and too lazy to literally own him, cause he would have remembered it for the rest of his life.

3. Ace1875

Ace1875 Well-Known Member

Annnnnieeeee What did we talk about beating kids up? thats a no no.... remember?

4. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Now would be a good time to slip in the Evil Clouds pic

5. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

haha wow... ;D :D

6. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

thats only if someone can see u...

7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I hate Neighbours i got an real old Sticky Beak that lives right next door to me , she has done nothing but cause me shit with the Ex's family :mad: I told the old bitch straight off N to keep her dirty old nose out of it , she dont know what went on here but she sticks up for the Ex because of his name , you know what i mean she knew his mother that is long deceased , she has no idea what he is like my eldest son even put him into the cops and was interviewed by the Dectectives , but no my X shit dont stinkfrom her books , , i hate neighbours that stick there noses in and think they know it all

8. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

well, some of us just cant help knowing it all... ;)

9. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I like my neighbor..He is a local Sheriff..I just got done replacing his flooring in his house
    He has alot of guns to..Always fun to look at! HE had about 20 guns in his Gun Safe that
    I had to move yesterday..They were all layn on his bed with ammo included..I was drooling!

10. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Shit Surf
    Don't drool on the mans guns.
    You'll make em rust.

11. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I know Im going to a gun show with him...Can't wait!

12. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

While at the show,
    Check the price tag before you pick any up.
    Don't spin the cylinders on any revolvers.
    Do not dry fire any gun, unless the owner tells you to.
    Doing ether of the above two things could make you the New Owner of said gun.
    Bring a small dish or hand towel to wipe your chin and dry your sweaty hands.

13. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

RGR...

14. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

RGR??
    I don't know what that is.

15. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Roger Dodger!

16. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

my neighbors are idiots!
    cuts down an oak tree and takes 12 feet of MY fence with it!

17. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

DOH! Hope he is paying to replace it.

18. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

indeed he did!
    lucky for him i have a cheap ass fence that only cost $40 per section! ;D ;D

19. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

20. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Its great when you can get neighbours like that and LOL @ Dennis comment LOL ;D ;D ;D