1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

What's your game?

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by SurfSarge, Mar 20, 2007.

1. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I like BF2.Game time Arcade,Party Poker,and I just started playing Black Hawk Down Team Sabre again had some fun I havn't played it in over 2 yrs. was kinda hard to get used to the diff controls...

2. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

I play BF2 every once in a great while, when I have free time. I do tend to get caught up with my arcade sites, so I do a fair bit of playing. Been thinking about installing Battlefield Vietnam again, but it probably wont happen with the new ProTools setup on the way. ;D

3. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

Grand Theft Auto has to be my favorite.

Coming up close is Rome Total War.

4. 211drinker

211drinker Lurker

All Zeldas, galaga, golden eye 007, mario 64, All GTAs

5. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

If I listed "My Game" Then there'd be thirty million pages of names of shit you never heard of. So, to keep it short, I'll upload some pics to myspace and you can see some of my collection (a good chunk of which is still at the folks' house.)

To summerize, I have the following:
    Xbox360: 50+/-
    Xbox: over 100
    PS3: All titles available currently. (as of last Tuesday, not yesterday)
    PS2: 100+
    Wii: 5
    GC:20+/-

Not counting downloadables for PS3, 360 or Wii.
    Not counting the N64 genertation and prior.

My 360 is out cuz it got hit by the ring of fire :mad:

www.myspace.com/crazycanuck84

6. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

EQ2. Love them toons :)

7. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Please tell me you dont rub it out to those toons?

8. travelman

well, if u want me to lie.... ::)
    those troll chicks just make my head spinn :D

9. travelman

hehehe, on a completly different matter, (im tired so my mind spinns in all directions, and im tired cause ive been doing some heavy canvasing at work today) anyone else noticed how the picture on the imagesomething banner, the one with a black camera, and a red circle under it, how it looks like the camera has had a hemorrage, like it has bled to death ? ;D

10. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Nah never noticed..btw Bass owns that site and it's free image hosting..try it!

11. Osiris7790

Osiris7790 Well-Known Member

holy tits kid! where do you get all of the money for that shit?!

12. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

I killed Jimmy Hoffa. :cool:

J/K ;D

I have worked two jobs since early high school. The first is one is my daily job, the one that changes as life goes on. The other one is a family business that I helped initialize and have since I turned 18 owned 40% of. I don't want to put specifics here, but lets say the job I actually work at covers all my expenses and puts about 25% into savings. The family business yields about twice as much per month.

Problem is I hate both jobs....but that's another topic for another day.