1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

EVOLUTION OR CREATIONISM? IS THERE A GOD(S)??

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Green Tea, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

START FIGHTING.
    lol :lol: :wink:

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Nah can't fight on this subject...I think there's one God Creator of all Life Forms!

3. Green Tea

heh heh, your a mod if ya feel it needs locking down, feel free to do it :wink:

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Nah I ain't that harsh..Isn't the fight room unmodded?

5. Green Tea

true!! good job catching that :oops:

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

No probs mangz

7. Clouds In The Sky

Clouds In The Sky Well-Known Member

As for me I'm a bit undecided on the subject as opposed to antecedently when I declared myself an atheist.

I believe it is human nature to "feel" deep within that there is more to life than being born to die. Maybe our gut feeling is right, maybe not.

I have a seriously hard time believing that the Earth was formed by God. Then again, God might have caused the natural incidents making the creation of Earth possible. I don't know...

8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah thats it no one knows but it's ok to believe..LoL funny I remember this bible pusher at work sayn everyone was dirt..He was preaching which I usually walked away from and he pointed at me and said your dirt..I said Fuck you if I'm dirt your shit and everyone laughed their asses off that was the last time I heard him preach..Lmao!

9. Fireball

Fireball Masochist

I'm the God. Theres no option for that, so I just left it. =)

10. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

I believe there is no god, so I voted for #1

11. Loadrunner

Loadrunner Well-Known Member

If There was a god, Why do we need DNA?
    Or wich of the following statements is true:

1. The earth is made in seven days, and someone made 200.000.000.000 different spiecies.

2. The earth evolved in 3 billion jears into lava, dust, water and DNA

3. An alien landed on our planet, took a pee. Wich caused the dinosaur to die 6 million years ago.

4. This is a computersimulation, after we die, we just wake up on a small bed, and a doktor asks :" And how does the virtual chicken taste?"

5. This is just a nasty dream, and we wake up in 5 minutes on our own island in the carrebbean

6. This planet is just one of the 10.000.000 other planets, on wich one is thinking about the same question

7. 42

12. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

how come dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the bible?

if god was telling some guy how he made earth wouldn't he mention the whole thing about the dinosaurs being around and then why he decided to get rid of them?

I mean we can all agree that dinosaurs where around a hell lot longer than humans have been.....right?

13. cathy

cathy Lurker

yeah.. but dont you think things use to be bigger.. meaning dinosaur are bigger version of the animals around us.. like the bird, fish etch.. people from the past lived longer and and that people from the past are taller or even giant- according to bible.

so maybe animals around us are the evolution of dinosaurs.. like human they evolve into something smaller..

i believe in GOd altho faith is all i have.. having faith that GOd is everywhere.. and that people are here to learn and be perfect so we can join GOd when judgement day comes.. :)

14. TGD_02

TGD_02 Well-Known Member

duh
    im right here bitches

15. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Welcome back.. 8)

16. Monstermash

Monstermash Well-Known Member

UM...I'm not sure. Sometimes I believe there's a god, sometimes I don't depends whether I have a good or bad day. There is a lot of strange phenomena out there that makes me think there must be something 'higher' in intelligence or some higher level of being :)

17. Green Tea

welcome monstermash :D ;)

18. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah welcome bud nice to see ya!

19. Raidenator

Raidenator Lurker

I believe in God and again, let me point this out. There is no reason to believe that the world was LITERALLY made in seven days. What is time to a God who sees past, present and future? Also, he doesn't live on a planet and therefore the passage of time doesn't apply to him.

20. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

evolution.

u only have to look around to see that some people still havent finished evolving from the neanderthal stage...