1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Can you Request a game in here ?

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Hails, May 30, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

If so i was going to ask if you could add Kitty Canon and Backgammon , they would be real good if you could add them in , please pretty please lol.

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

we could add them, but sadly they would not save scores. (unconverted)

Lets see what Bass says ;)

3. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

I have kitty Cannon, but not backgammon. If you can find me a link to backgammon, I will get it and put it up. I will put up Kitty Cannon later today. PA is correct, they will not save the high score as they have not been converted yet (that I know of).

4. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Ok Thanks guys lol , i spose we can make a thread in here n post our screen shot score hehe..

What kind of sites do you get the games off ? any site if so i shall go look for backgammon :)

5. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Just about any free flash arcade should have it. To be honest, I might even have it on www.gametimearcade.com, not sure , never played it.

6. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

Here you go

Kitten Cannon

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  7. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

8. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Hey Bass on that site is there a part where they allow embeded codes to use so the games can go on to other forums

9. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

There is on my site, not sure about the other one.

10. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

11. Green Tea

12. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Thanks PA, BTW have any of you played it and has Bass looked at it yet lol, truely its not a bad game

13. Green Tea

Bass is busy.
    got a new client thats going to take up much of his free time.

I'll give it a try, but i do not know if the arcade directory is writable O0

14. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Awesome, Thanks PA :)

15. Green Tea

16. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Awesome, Thanks PA, BTW did you play it lol, if so you didn't hit the witch did you cause she turns you into a pig, haha