1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

no jokes forum....oh well this will do

Discussion in 'Comedy & Humor' started by cymru am byth, Mar 29, 2007.

1. cymru am byth

cymru am byth twll dîn pob sais

A man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village.
    He asks the old man what his name is, but the old man gets very irate at this point and says:
    - See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the house builder? Do they hell!
    - See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they hell!
    - See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell!
    - But, a long long time ago, I fucked ONE sheep...

Three men are sitting in the maternity ward. One is an Englishman, one a Welshman and the other a Jamaican. Suddenly the doctor comes and says,
    “Gentlemen, your wives have all had little boys! However in the confusion we may have mixed the babies up. Could you come to the nursery to help us identify them?"
    The Welshman ran to the nursery, picked up a dark-skinned baby with dreadlocks and said,
    “This boy is mine.”
    The surprised doctor said, “But this child looks Jamaican.”
    “True,” said the Welshman “but there is a fifty fifty chance that one of the others is English, and I’m not taking the risk

Three tourists were driving through Wales. As they were approaching Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the town's name.

They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter one asked the blonde employee, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are... very slowly?" The girl leaned over the counter and said, "Burrrrrr, gerrrrrr, Kiiiiiing."

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Lmaooo good ones ;D