1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

One thing about the world...

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Laughing Man, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

that you'd like to be changed.
    i knows this can have alot of answers, but lets get one.

i think this global warming is just a phase, so i would change mostly how the government (us) operates.

your turn! :D

2. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Although I agree with you immensely on altering the way government is run, I can't pick it because you did. Soooooo....

I would change the impact that Hollywood has on society. Who the fuck is <insert random celebrity name here> to tell me who to vote for or what war is worth fighting or what to wear?

Irrelevant is the opinion of myself, and so is theirs. These people simply pretend for a living; they (barring a few exceptions) do not have any credibility towards making such decisions. One man that I originally thought was a laughing joke, proved to be otherwise. Arnold Schwarzenegger showed superb knowledge of his matters during his recent trip to Canada. I understand that it's merely knowledge, but he seemed to have a thorough understanding of his topics and concerns. This is ten times better then most celebs, but then again, he is a Governor, and should show extreme understanding of his topics. I still do not agree with some of his positions, but at least his opinion is worth a grain of salt.

The day I take political advice from George Clooney or Dustin Hoffman, is the day I move to Denmark and swear allegiance to a King.

3. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

If there was one thing I could change, i would like for people in general to care more for eachother.

I think many issues would be solved if people actually gave a damn about other people and not only of themselves.

sounds like flowerpower bullshit i know, but think if people actually cared what kind of government they had, would they vote in the crooks and bandits that get elected today?
    Would they take the shit and abuse that is handed down to them like it is today?

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

If I could Change one thing in the World hmmm Ok I know
    Every chick would be the most gorgeous thing not any fat chicks and umm
    she'd be horny 24 hrs a day! ;D

5. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

hey! that would be a great thing! ^^^ that way, everyone would be so busy having sex there woulnt be time for wars and shit :)