1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.

do you believe in the paranormal?

Discussion in 'Social Issues' started by Laughing Man, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Laughing Man

Laughing Man садистский делирий

Whether it be Ghosts, Spirits, UFO's, "Shadow People", etc.
    Do you believe in the paranormal?
    ???​

2. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yes..FirstHand xperience :D :-X ???

3. TGD_02

TGD_02 Well-Known Member

uh ghosts hmm
    prob
    ufo, big foot, lock ness or w.e-hard believer
    BRING IT ON ABDUCTO FAGS!!! YA AINT FUCK WIT NO MEXI B4!!!!!!!!!!
    ahem
    sry

4. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Big Foot Loch Ness def. dont believe but UFO's and ghosts exist I know
    and have proof that they do...

5. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

strong believer in paranormal.

FUCK DUDE
    WHY DID THEY KILL OFF SPOOKY MULDER??
    i miss X-Files... :(

6. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Was living in a house in Bradley Beach NJ
    with the same guy I mentioned before..He
    actually owned it...Anyways 2 kids died in the
    house years ago was the story...Fuckers always
    and I mean always did what we called "gamed"
    Constantly hearing and SEEING fucked up things
    like an Apple juice lid fly by your head hit the ground
    and skidd across the floor!?!?!?! WTF yup true..Another
    instance was when it was me ,my X, and roomate all
    chillaxin on his bed talkn about his ghostly experiences
    in the old condo..I never wanted to tell my X the place we
    were in was haunted cause I knew she'd freak..but anyways
    as he was talkn about some random ghost encounter clothes and
    a wetsuit flew off this wicker chair he had in his room..My X lmao
    practically tore my arm off... she was buggered out completly.
    For the most part it didnt bother me much until he left for Florida
    and left me by my lonesome..Layn in bed one night I started hearing shit
    up in the attic above my room..Like the lil fuckers where running around..I flipped
    out I was so scared I pulled the sheets over my head and had the 9
    chillaxin right next to me! Like I was gonna pop a ghost..Lmao!

7. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

^^
    i have had confrontations with shadow people.
    now that shit scared me/
    nothing more than a silhouette of a being.
    walking back and forth
    especially when your the only guy around to be making any shadows!

scary shit :-X

8. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yeah..For Sure!

9. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

If you don't believe in extraterestrials.
    Go outside on a clear night, look up into the sky.
    Could you be so arrogant as to believe we are alone,
    out of all those thousands of stars you may or may not be able to see???

10. travelman

travelman Well-Known Member

I believe there are things that we can not explain/meassure in a scientific way today that we will be able to explain in a rational way as science advances.

It was not so long ago mankind believed that the world was flat, remember?
    And today we believe that the speed of light is the fastest thing around.
    Well, my paycheck moves even faster than that, cause its GONE even before i get it ;)

11. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

Ghosts, etc. - I'll believe it when I see it. IMO the mind plays tricks with us at times and causes us to think there are such things as ghosts.

UFO's - Big galaxy, anything is possible.

12. Jegar

Jegar Lurker

I dunno bout ghosts and i shit, but i could swear i had The Grudge after me for like a day or two :eek:

13. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Active Member

I've had some pretty strange experiences in this area.

After one of these times I told a friend of mine about it and he proceeded to tell me about this phantom plane that he and a friend spotted in Alaska on a logging job.

This plane thus far to him, had been a myth, but he and his buddy apparently saw it. He told me they looked at each other, and asked what each other saw.
    He said they both then agreed they saw nothing, and went back to work.

After sharing all of this he said.."Are you catching the moral of my story?"

I said.."You're saying I shouldn't talk about it"....he said.."Yup".

I posted some things in the general area of the paranormal, in a similiar thread in FileCabi... soon enough, along came Snuffaliscious and shot me down..he was actually "upset" with the "ignorance" of some of our posts.

Some people are so sure of their own reasoning, that they wind up limiting themselves to the expansive realms of possibility.

Why..especially if we consider ourselves to be an intelligent creatures, would we hamper those opportunities for expanding our awareness with a set of concrete blinders?

14. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Don't listen to anyone..fuck those who judge others they are no better..I've seen crazy shit before ie. ghosts,1 ufo! I wasn't the only one to witness this shit so I can back up my claims! If he didnt like your posts he should stop reading them the fucking power tripper!

15. Gabrielle

Gabrielle Active Member

I agree.

16. Heero Valentine

Heero Valentine Failed Abortion

snuff is more a facts man and first see then believe man...
    *sigh* those people don't make the world go round.

17. Jaba

Jaba Well-Known Member

Scepticism is a good trait IMO.
    I've never experienced anything paranormal. The problem is I don't expect to either because my mind is made up already so if it does ever happen to me I would be seriously pissed off lol.

18. Monstermash

Monstermash Well-Known Member

I believe in the paranormal, after its just stuff that has'nt been explained as yet, maybe other dimensions or other realities that have yet to be understood. Like someone said once people believed the world was flat, there was a time when people believed that the earth was the center of everything, now we know different, future generations will discover new things, new scientific discoveries, I do believe that we are starting to move from the strictly scientific back to maybe an era of mysticism but with a scientific heinsite (did I spell 'heinsite' right? Probably not ;) ) I did post a topic on filecabi some time ago on the paranormal. I have seen three lots of ufos. Once there was this shopping place around by me called Homeworld I used to take my sheepdog for walks around there, this night I saw like this triangle shaped ufo. I was in my bedroom one night and I had one of those skylight windows i.e. a windows in the ceiling, and I was listening to abba about 2 o clock in the morning, this red light shone down and I looked up and this weird looking object call a central sphere with 4 ball like legs was hovering above not far from my window. There was something on the BBC news recently I think the rescue service I think the firebrigade use it, its a hovering device with a camera that can sport people in distress. Well it looked a bit like that, but it was'nt that, much bigger and its movement was steady not jerky like the new device the firebrigade use. The third time a bunch of kids and myself were outside and spotted high in the sky a group of transparant moving elipses flying around each other. :)

19. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Sure I believe. Call me crazy, but it makes too much sense. A few of the UFO sightings and what not could be brought down to the level of a prank or whatever, but there is plainly too many of them occurring everywhere to be a prank. You know China had record UFO sightings in the early 90's? For what reason would people in a country like China, with it's government and humanitarian record and such, want to bring light to them self that way? Only reason I figure is if it were real.
    :UFO:

cool site to check out is www.theblackvault.com they've got hundreds of thousands of Government documents accessed under Freedom of Information, from Area 51 to Roswell to you name it.

may add fuel to the conspiracy fire, but it's pretty interesting.

20. Borro

Borro Well-Known Member

Saw something in the sky once (coming from Myrtle Beach) hovering about 500 ft. or so in the air. Looked like a big metal ball. The only reason I could see it was because it was reflecting light from the sun. Once I drove further ahead to where I should have been able to see the other side I couldn't see it anymore. Was fucking weird.