1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Hackers

Discussion in 'Gaming & Simulations' started by Green Tea, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

what are your opinions on hackers? (in games?)
    i was playing maple story on a relatively empty channel and came face-to-face with hacker in the act.
    Username was (something)Xero.
    turned out to be a good thing.
    hacker have me a fuckload of credits that would of taken me days to get/
    hmm.......
    will there be consequence?
    prolly, but not my problem (at the moment)

2. Green Tea

Green Tea Tequila Mockinbird

turns out Maple Story has a big hacker problem in the entire server. (each server has 20 open channels)
    the GM's dont even investigate reports.
    pfffft :-X

3. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Hackers are scum of the earth..They ruin fun games
    The little fucks! Ban them all!

4. Jegar

Jegar Lurker

I used farm BOT and speedhack when i played wow, so i love hacking :D

5. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

:sniper:

6. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

[​IMG]

7. crazyjoe

crazyjoe Lurker

they're easy to kill(wallhacks at least)

but the ones that use shit to help aim are fucking annoying and pathetic

8. Osiris7790

Osiris7790 Well-Known Member

as long as im the one hacking, idc. :D

9. Bass

Bass Well-Known Member

It takes all the fun out of gaming. The only reason I see to use most of the hacks out there, are to boost low self-esteem. The way I see it, the whole point of gaming is to have fun. Who cares if you suck at it. Play the game for what it is, a game. Have fun and enjoy. Since when do you have to be good at a game to have fun playing it? I suck at a lot of the games I play, but does that stop me? No. Does that make me want to cheat? No. Its only a game. Have fun.

10. scx1984

scx1984 Lurker

Wow...that makes me feel better after having the Nazis kick my ass repeatedly in MOH: Airborne last night.

I have it on Hard and usually still can play through with out a problem....then all of the sudden I get roasted by a rocket. Over and over again. :-[

11. Osiris7790

I used to use this program called C9(Code 9) for SOCOM II on PS2 online. one of the first to get it after development. was sick! couldnt die, infinite everything, new weapons that wenrent even in the game, walk through shit, fly.

12. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

I used to ban fucktards like that..No fun at all! :bat: :jerkoff:

13. Osiris7790

oh well the game was dead anyway. nothin but cheaters, that program was used to get rid of the cheaters. kill the ones that glitched.

14. SurfSarge

SurfSarge misfit

Yep thats what happens it gets over run with cheaters and kills the fun..BAN THEM ALL!

15. Osiris7790

i was a good one though, people called me and told me what games people were glitching in, Id come in and rape them till they left, then id leave. i didnt abuse it.