1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. BeerCandle is a private community You may need to register to view the content of some threads.
  3. You are currently browsing an area which has guest posting enabled. Please be aware that any contributions as a guest will be moderated before public display.

Woman mauled to death by her dogs

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by Hails, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

I saw on the news abt this today so thought i better post it :-\ 11 dogs WTF :-\

Thursday, 14 June 2007 | Updated: 10:21

Dog trainers have called for a new national awareness program after a woman was apparently mauled to death by her pets in Sydney’s north-west.

The 61-year-old was covered with bite marks when found by her son at her Maraylya property yesterday afternoon. Council rangers were called in after 11 dogs were found on the property.

Brian Johnson from Bark Busters, a provider of dog training, says too many pet owners forget that dogs are actually wild animals.

“We treat our animals like members of the family and often like babies,” Mr Johnson said.

“But unfortunately they’re wild animals and they need to be treated as such.

Basically with dogs, they’re pack animals and require strong leadership.”

http://www.2gb.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2596&Itemid=204

2. Hails

Hails Well-Known Member

Hmmm ok im better go let me dog inside so he not feel the cold i BRB lol/

3. Dennis

Dennis R.I.P.

Are you the Alpha female??